- What plugins do I need and Where can I get them?
- Jagobd uses resources that are most likely already installed on your computer, but all of these resources are also available for free on the Internet should you be missing them.
In order to use Jagobd, ensure that you have:
- Windows Media Player
- Real Player
- All the above plugins for Mozzila Firefox
- SopCast SopFilter
You do not need to have all of these plugins installed, but certain channels may require one or more of the these plugins to work properly. The plugin needed to view each stream is briefly mentioned below the video stream. If you are using a Mac, you can get Flip4Macwhich will help you view windows media type streams.
- If you see a bar on top when a channel is not working,which says Download Plugin or Download ActiveX , click on that bar and download it and after that refresh your page,channels will start working.
- If you use Mozilla FireFox and you can’t watch TV channels please install this plugin Download Now!
- If you select a TV Channel who use Flash, then you must install the Flash Player Download Now!
Website is best viewed in Browser Google Chrome.Click below to download Click on the button below to Download Latest player